Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing

Summertime is upon us and ‘Tis the season for delicious and colorful salads. But lets keep it real, who wants to eat the same old boring salad and dressings loaded with empty calories day after day? Not I! So, I started tweaking and creating my own recipes to take my salads to another level. My favorite "go to" dressing is the Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette. 


To make Creamy Balsamic vinaigrette, you will need:
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 3 tablespoons tahini 
  • Juice of 1 whole lemon
  • 1 teaspoon maple syrup 
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt & pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • Water (if needed)

Whisk together all the ingredients until desired consistency. If dressing is too thick, add a splash or two of water. You can even use this dressing to spruce up your pasta salads! And much more! Delicious! Let me know what you all think of it! 

Comments

Popular Posts